Pilates changes lives everyday
- Increase flexibility
- Decrease pain in your body
- Move with freedom
- Become strong and coordinated
- Tone your body
Combining two disciplines for optimum wellbeing
Whether you are recovering from an injury or aiming to stay healthy and fit, Pilates is the intelligent way to exercise for all types of bodies. Come exercise with the highly trained, motivating and professional staff at Northern Rivers Pilates and Remedial Massage in Lismore. Kimberley Garlick, Russell Nel and their staff will assist you in reaching your goals or assist you in recovering should you need to.
Pilates studio and mat classes
Northern Rivers Pilates offers the best of care with small intimate classes and experienced, certified instructors. Our PIlates mat and studio rooms are conveniently located in Lismore on the corner of Magellan and Keen Street and are easily accessible by car or public transport.
- All mat classes must be booked as space is limited to 12 students per class.
- Private one-on-one and semi-private groups of three people in a studio format class is also available by appointment.
- The studio is open 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday.
Please contact us for a private or trio Pilates session and have our professional team design a program specific to your body and goals!
Specialised Pilates classes
- Pilates studio workouts — private or trio sessions
- Prenatal and ante-natal Pilates classes
- Injury rehabilitation
- Pilates programs
- Sport-specific Pilates programs — Kimberley designs workouts for sports specific athletes getting excellent results with all levels and types of athletes from dancers to horse riders so soccer and hockey to golf and swimming have someone understand the biomechanics of your sport to get optimum sport results for your body. Excellent for injury prevention and or rehabilitation.
- Dancer-specific Pilates programs — to improve stretching capabilities, and muscle toning.
Corporate Pilates classes
If you would like us to come into your work place to run Pilates classes, please contact us. We will organize everything with your Human Resources Manager and customise a class to suit your needs.
Pilates will make a difference in your life!
The Northern Rivers Pilates and Remedial Massage studio was established in 2012 and is quickly becoming one of the industry leaders. Pilates as a form of exercise is much more than a passing fad. Joseph H. Pilates laid very strong foundations in the 1900’s and his principles of movement ensure quality in strength, flexibility, coordination and posture.